This award recognises the success of an external partnership which demonstrates the value of collaboration.
You are encouraged to highlight Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) and Responsible Innovation related approaches that have contributed to the success of your project.
• Describe the nature of the partnership, how the collaboration came about and the scope (or potential) of the partnership,
• Describe the role that the KE team/professional played in establishing the partnership and implementing the initiative,
• Describe the significance to the institution and partner organisation (e.g. the benefits that the partnership has delivered/will deliver – societal, civic or economic),
• Describe the relationships that have been built, supported or enabled and the benefit that they have/will bring,
• Describe what the partner has brought to the collaboration,
• Describe how the partners have worked together to find solutions to any challenges that have been faced, and how they were overcome.
Am I eligible?
• The partnership must have been developed by a KE office/practitioner,
• The partnership should have been active within the last 12 months, or should have demonstrated some achievement within this period (e.g. for older initiatives),
• The partnership should be with an external organisation (business, charity, public sector or non-profit organisation etc.)
How is it judged?
• Entries will be judged according to the contribution of the KE team, approach to collaboration and delivery / potential of outcomes (economic or social impact),
• Entries should be no more than 600 words and will be judged on the basis of the information provided in the entry.
How do I enter?
- You may nominate a partnership developed by a team to which you belong, or one developed by another institution.
- The link below takes you to a Survey Monkey form to complete your entry.
- Respondents can save their work, leave their entry and return to complete it later, up until the point this it is submitted. Once submitted, entries cannot be changed.