This award recognises innovative and impactful initiatives which were implemented during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic and which have the potential to be applied across disciplines and/or to support innovation in other priority focus areas e.g. climate change. This may include digital solutions that have been introduced in 2020/21.
You are encouraged to highlight Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) and Responsible Innovation related approaches that have contributed to the success of your project.
• Describe the nature of the initiative, how it came about and its potential impact,
• Describe the role that the KE team/professional played in establishing and implementing the initiative,
• Describe the significance to the institution, partner organisations and ecosystem (what societal, civic or economic benefits will it deliver?),
• Describe the relationships that have been built, supported or enabled and the benefit that they have/will bring,
• Describe how working collaboratively enabled you to find solutions to any challenges that have been faced, and how they were overcome.
Am I eligible?
• The initiative must have been developed by a KE office/practitioner,
• The initiative should have been active within the last 12 months, or should have demonstrated some achievement within this period (e.g. for older initiatives).
How is it judged?
• Entries will be judged according to the contribution of the KE team, approach to collaboration and delivery / potential of outcomes (economic or social impact),
• Entries should be no more than 600 words and will be judged on the basis of the information provided in the entry.
How do I enter?
- You may nominate a partnership developed by a team to which you belong, or one developed by another institution.
- The link below takes you to a Survey Monkey form to complete your entry.
- Respondents can save their work, leave their entry and return to complete it later, up until the point this it is submitted. Once submitted, entries cannot be changed.