This award recognises a KE team who have significantly exceeded expectations to deliver innovation and value to their colleagues and their institution as a whole.
You are encouraged to highlight Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) and Responsible Innovation related approaches that have contributed to their success.
• Describe the size of the team, how they have added value and why they deserve to be recognised,
• Describe key relationships that have been built, supported or enabled,
• Describe any innovative/creative/unusual approaches adopted by the team that have contributed to their successes,
• Describe any obstacles faced by the team and how they have been overcome,
• Describe the role that the KE team/professional played in implementing the initiative.
Am I eligible?
• This category is for KE teams to demonstrate how they have worked together to provide outstanding value to their institution.
How is it judged?
• Entries will be judged on the success of the team including value added, relationships built, teamwork and challenges overcome,
• Entries should be no more than 600 words and will be judged on the basis of the information provided in the entry.
How do I enter?
- You may nominate a team to which you belong, or a team from another institution.
- The link below takes you to a Survey Monkey form to complete your entry.
- Respondents can save their work, leave their entry and return to complete it later, up until the point this it is submitted. Once submitted, entries cannot be changed.