This award recognises a KE team (or KE professional) for delivery of outstanding impact through a particular deal (licensing, spinout, royalty etc.).
You are encouraged to highlight Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) and Responsible Innovation related approaches that have contributed to the success of your project.
• Describe the nature of the deal (licensing/spinout/royalty etc), its value and the names of the parties involved,
• Describe the role that the KE team/professional played in securing the deal,
• Describe the role that the KE team/professional played in implementing the initiative,
• Describe the importance of the deal – how transformational has it been to the institution and other parties involved (or what is the potential impact?),
• Describe key relationships that have been built, supported or enabled (both internally and/or externally) and the benefit that they will have (or could have),
• Describe how the team/individual has worked to find solutions to challenges that have been faced, and how they were overcome.
Am I eligible?
• The deal must have been facilitated by a KE office / practitioner,
• The deal should have been completed within the last 12 months, or should have demonstrated some achievement within this period (e.g. for older initiatives),
• The deal can be standalone or part of a wider partnership.
How is it judged?
• Entries will be judged on the contribution of the KE team / professional and the impact (or potential impact) of the deal,
• Entries should be no more than 600 words and will be judged on the basis of the information provided in the entry.
How do I enter?
- You may nominate a deal developed by a team to which you belong, or one developed by another institution.
- The link below takes you to a Survey Monkey form to complete your entry.
- Respondents can save their work, leave their entry and return to complete it later, up until the point this it is submitted. Once submitted, entries cannot be changed.