This list of FAQs will be updated as the competition progresses. If you have any additional questions that are not answered here, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
No - entries are accepted from members and non-members.
No - entries are welcomed from the UK, Republic of Ireland and international institutions.
The KE Awards provide recognition nationally, and beyond, for the exceptional work that is taking place across the sector. Winning, or being shortlisted for an award can enhance your reputation, and that of your team and your institution.
The awards could increase the visibility of your work, help secure new business and also be used by your institution as future case studies.
- The awards will open for entries on Monday 2 March 2020
- Submission deadline has been extended to Friday 1 May 2020
- Finalists will be announced on Friday 5 June 2020
- Winners will be announced via a digital ceremony on Wednesday 24 June 2020
No, entry to The KE Awards is free.
There is no restriction on the number of categories that you can enter, but each project can only be submitted once within an individual award category. You may enter a project into more than one category if it meets the relevant criteria. Each eligible organisation can submit multiple entries, providing that they are significantly different.
Yes – please refer to each individual award category for confirmation of word limits.
Yes – there is a save function.
No – entries will be judged on the content provided within the entry form only, so please bear this in mind when writing your submission.
You will need to provide:
- Your name, organisation and email address
- A title for your entry
- An entry (max. 600 words) describing how it meets the entry criteria
- A description of the role that the KE team or professional played in implementing the initiative
- A condensed summary of your entry (max. 300 words) that can be used for promotional purposes
- A logo and/or image(s) associated with the project
- Please read the entry guidelines – perhaps print a copy off to refer to as you write your entry
- Provide information on how your entry meets the required criteria - you have up to 600 words to tell the judges why your entry should win! Don't just say your entry is the best, demonstrate why!
- Have all information and high-res images ready for your entry before continuing. You can save a copy of your entry before submitting if you need to make any final amendments or gain permission from a colleague / line manager
- Judges will seek to recognise initiatives that could be of benefit to the wider sector
Please do not include any confidential information within your entry, details submitted may be used in marketing materials and wider communications.
All entries are subject to our terms and conditions and judges' decisions will be final.
If you are shortlisted, we will be in contact with you before Friday 5 June 2020.
Please note: If you are shortlisted, at least one representative should attend the awards ceremony.
Entries will be judged against the criteria stated in each category.
Please note we are unable to provide feedback on individual entry submissions.
With the 2020 KE Awards ceremony taking a digital format this year, there will be no dress code set
Absolutely! Please contact Maxine Ficarra on 01223 659955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that sponsorshop for the 2020 KE Awards is no longer available