This list of FAQs will be updated as the competition progresses. If you have any additional questions that are not answered here, please get in touch by emailing Dave Cooper who can help you.
No - entries are accepted from members and non-members.
No - entries are welcomed from the UK, Republic of Ireland and international institutions.
The KE Awards provide recognition nationally, and beyond, for the exceptional work that is taking place across the sector. Winning, or being shortlisted for an award can enhance your reputation, and that of your team and your institution.
The awards could increase the visibility of your work, help secure new business and also be used by your institution as future case studies.
- The awards will open for entries on Thursday 20th July 2023
- Submission close on Sunday 24th September 2023 at 8pm
- Winners will be announced at the KE Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 23rd November 2023
No, entry to The KE Awards is free.
There is no restriction on the number of categories that you can enter, but each entry must be for a different project. You may not for example enter the same project into multiple award categories. Each eligible organisation can submit multiple entries, providing that they are significantly different.
Yes – please refer to each individual award category for confirmation of word limits.
Entries are submitted via a Survey Monkey form, which allows you to leave, and return to an entry you have started, to complete it later. Please note, that if you have started, but not submitted an entry, you cannot start a new form for a different category until the first has been submitted.
No – entries will be judged on the content provided within the entry form only, so please bear this in mind when writing your submission.
- Please read the entry guidelines – perhaps print a copy off to refer to as you write your entry
- Provide information on how your entry meets the required criteria - you have up to 600 words to tell the judges why your entry should win! Don't just say your entry is the best, demonstrate why!
- Have all information and high-res images ready for your entry before continuing. You can save a copy of your entry before submitting if you need to make any final amendments or gain permission from a colleague / line manager
- Judges will seek to recognise initiatives that could be of benefit to the wider sector
- Please remember to include dates, so we know the entry was active in the last 12 months
Please do not include any confidential information within your entry, details submitted may be used in marketing materials and wider communications.
All entries are subject to our terms and conditions and judges' decisions will be final.
If you are shortlisted, we will be in contact with you you directly when your entry is sent to judging panel. The date for contact is yet to be determined.
Please note: If you are shortlisted, at least one representative should attend the awards ceremony, who will have the opportunity to give a one minute elevator pitch.
Entries will be judged against the criteria stated in each category.
Please note we are unable to provide feedback on individual entry submissions.
Please keep a watch on this page for more exact details about the ceremony & to book your place