This award recognises an initiative which demonstrates innovative ways to drive awareness of and increase impactful KE activity with and through academic colleagues.
You are encouraged to highlight Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) and Responsible Innovation related approaches that have contributed to the success of your project.
• Describe the initiative and how it has improved/transformed academic engagement with the institution’s KE activity,
• Describe the role that the KE team/professional played in implementing the initiative,
• Describe the impact (or potential impact) of the initiative,
• Describe the relationships that have been built, supported or enabled as a result of the initiative and the likely influence/effect that they have had (or will have),
• Describe any challenges encountered and how they were overcome.
Am I eligible?
• The initiative must have been designed by a KE office / practitioner,
• The initiative should have been introduced within the last 12 months, or should have demonstrated some achievement within this period (e.g. for older initiatives),
• The project does not have to be complete; what is required is evidence that the project is delivering, and that its positive impact can be measured or quantified. This could include pilot activity.
How is it judged?
• Entries will be judged on the contribution of the KE team/professional, and the impact (or potential impact) of the initiative,
• Judges will seek to recognise initiatives that could be of benefit to the wider sector,
• Entries should be no more than 600 words and will be judged on the basis of the information provided in the entry.
How do I enter?
- You may nominate an initiative developed by a team to which you belong, or an initiative developed by another institution.
- The link below takes you to a Survey Monkey form to complete your entry.
- Respondents can save their work, leave their entry and return to complete it later, up until the point this it is submitted. Once submitted, entries cannot be changed.